Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gummy Hair not gummy bear

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ELLI:-) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELLI:-) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gummy Hair not gummy bear
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
I went to a sleepover when I was 11. I went to bed and the girls all got this great Idea to put Gum ,toothpaste, taffy,shaving cream, (Iwas asleep the whole time)pop and then they died it purple. I had to get my head shaved off. I went around in a hat for 8 weeks. They were sooooo embarased they sent me flowers they gave me candy they did everything they could. it eventually grew back and I forgave them but I was walking the streets forever.........Bald.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELLI:-) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
> I went to a sleepover when I was 11. I went to bed and> the girls all got this great Idea to put Gum> ,toothpaste, taffy,shaving cream, (Iwas asleep the> whole time)pop and then they died it purple. I had to> get my head shaved off. I went around in a hat for 8> weeks. They were sooooo embarased they sent me flowers> they gave me candy they did everything they could. it> eventually grew back and I forgave them but I was> walking the streets forever.........> Bald.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELLI:-) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
> I went to a sleepover when I was 11. I went to bed and> the girls all got this great Idea to put Gum> ,toothpaste, taffy,shaving cream, (Iwas asleep the> whole time)popin my hair and then they died it purple. I > had to get my head shaved off. I went around in a hat for > 8weeks. They were sooooo embarased they sent me flowers> they gave me candy they did everything they could. it> eventually grew back and I forgave them but I was> walking the streets forever.........> Bald.You just try that it's hard
lj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
> I had to> get my head shaved off.Owww, that must have hurt....:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic