Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Back To Bloopers - The Phone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Janna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back To Bloopers - The Phone
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
I have waist length hair and have caught it on just about everything. I am pretty good at thinking ahead of ways that my hair can get caught and avoiding it.Until last night. I was talking on the phone to my boyfriend on the bed and fell asleep while we were still on the phone. Somehow I woke up long enough to hang up the Princess style phone and roll over in bed and pass out.I woke up just 1 hour ago to go to the bathroom and when I stood up from the bed I pulled the whole phone from the wall. Why? My hair had gotten totally tangled in the spiraly phone cord and I had not even noticed. UGH.So I unplugged the cord from the phone and slowly twisted it around and around until my hair was free.So bizarre. I am just glad no one was around to see me or else I would really have felt lame.Love this board.J
Tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
I know what you mean Janna, I had a girlfriend in High School with waist length hair and it seemed to have a life of its own and get caught in everything!Once it was the bleecher seats at a football game. Another time it got caught in her locker and could not get the tumbler to turn to unlock the door. She had to be cut out. Once it got caught in my sun roof.The worst was when I took her skiing. It was her first time on a T-bar, when the bar retracted at the top as we got off it grabbed a hunk and caught fast. It pulled her right around the mechanism and started to drag her. I hit the emergency rope and stopped it. I took the manager an hour to work most of it out - it was so mangled after she went home that night she was so angry at it she asked me to cut about two feet off - I refused, the next day she took maters in her own hands.
:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic