Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GREEN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Big B View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GREEN
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
My daughter dyed her hair blond, she went swimming and now it its green . Prom is next week 5/21 How do i get the green out.Thanks L Bloemink
Carrie Anne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carrie Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
I used to use something by Nexxus, I think it was called aloe rid. I have very blond hair and it always turned green when I went swimming and that stuff worked wonders. If that fails, call your stylist...I'm sure he/she can recommend a product.
Jean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
> I used to use something by Nexxus, I think it was> called aloe rid. I have very blond hair and it always> turned green when I went swimming and that stuff> worked wonders. If that fails, call your stylist...I'm> sure he/she can recommend a product.If you use a clarifing shamopo every time you wash your hair it will become very dry. use only when ness. also use where ness. like on the bangs were hair spray builds up. also to get a very good conditioning treat. use clarifing shampoo before cond...never nver......go into a poool w. dry hair the chlo. sticks, always wet hair w/ shower at premm. or bring a spray bottle, the chl. will not enter if hair is already wet...like a wet sponge it can only absorb so much.. thankyou..... thank you very much.. adedicated hair dresser that loves her job
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic