Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

nailpolish and kids

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nailpolish and kids
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:08pm
About 4 years ago a bunch of my friends and I were celebrating a friends birthday at his sisters house. Well. I went and passed out in the kids bedroom. I guess about halfway through the night her mom went to bed and so the little girl who had been sleeping in her mom's bed was moved to the top bunk of the bunkbed in the room I was sleeping in. I don't know if she didn't like sleeping on the top bunk (as i was sleeping on the bottom bunk) or if she'd seen us pull practical jokes on each other and thought it would be cool or what. But, when i woke up the next morning i had glittery pink nailpolish in my hair. I freaked out and woke up my freind who's birthday party it had been. Screaming, I demanded to know who had did this. Then his neice confessed. So for the next 3 hours we tried everything to get it out. Eventually we did without cutting it. I still tease his niece about it, especially now that she's older and her hair is about waistlength. Kids will be kids I guess.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic