Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWOLF OUT!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WOLF OUT!
    Posted: November 08 2004 at 8:40am
MAN ITS HAS BEEN ABOUT 5WEEKS SINCE A HAIRCUT JUST SHAPEUPS,ALOT OF BRUSHING AND WASHING.I USALLY BRUSH WHILE IN THE SHOWER AND WERE A DURAG ALL DAY.I THINK IM GOIN FOR 6WEEKS THEN ILL WILL GET A HAIR CUT.DO YOU THINK THERE WILL BE MORE WAVES??
We climb together on this site!
happypeople View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happypeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 8:47am
I THINK SO CHESS..MY MOTHER WORKS IN A BEAUTY PARLOR SHE TOLD ME TO DO THE SAME THING.I BELIEVE THAT WORKS..
philly cheese steaks
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 9:13am
yea it definitely will work.
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 9:22am
THX BX,NOW IM THINK IM GOING FOR 7WEEKS DAM THE SOCIAL LIFE BLUE COLLAR BRUSHER AT WORK!
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 9:24am
Originally posted by happypeople happypeople wrote:

I THINK SO CHESS..MY MOTHER WORKS IN A BEAUTY PARLOR SHE TOLD ME TO DO THE SAME THING.I BELIEVE THAT WORKS..

Ask your mom for some more tips, I wanna get it from a ladies point of view.
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 9:28am
Man I think I'm going for at least 8 weeks without a cut, just shapeup. I'm constantly looking at my old pics and I'm like damn, this can't be life. I'm crying, I want my waves back.
Dream Team Website

spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 9:30am
LOL 6MONTH PLANNERS CHESS,WOLF OUT FOUQ IT, DO THE DAM THING.
happypeople View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happypeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 9:37am
IM WITH MY MOTHER RIGHT NOW JIGGA,SHE SAID FOLLOW THE WOLF OUT PLAN AS LONG AS YOU CAN GO!SHE ALSO LOOKED AT YOUR PICTURES ON THE DREAMTEAM AND SAID YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR OLD PATTERN BACK WITH MENY MORE WAVES, BUT PLEASE NO MORE KITS
philly cheese steaks
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 9:46am
yea no more kits for me, just wanted to try it out...so chess i'm on the long road of hair growth like you. My hair real low and soft right now so i'ma keep on brushing cause once it gets longer, i don't want it to be too hard and stiff (GO AHEAD, EVERYBODY GIVE A BIG PAUSE!!!...I didn't know what other words to put in there but hard and stiff)
Dream Team Website

YOUNGCJ990H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YOUNGCJ990H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 10:01am
i wanna go for like 6 weeks to but its mad hard for me to keep my hair down, it starts to stick up.
united we WAVE
divided we NAP

spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 11:54am
HEY CHESS I SEE YOU GOT THE OLD SCHOOL MJs AS A ICON. LOL THAT HOW YOU BE PLAYING OLDSCHOOL..
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 12:00pm
LOL,NIGGA A WHITE Tshirt BLUE JEANS OLD SCHOOL Js AND SOME CHAPSTICK.NIGGA YOU AT THE TOP OF YOUR GAME SPIN...
RULE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RULE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 12:00pm
u are obviously going to have alot more waves chess u just wnt be able to tell because the curls might a grown ova dem cause its so curly, but when u get a cut they shud be showin
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/younguntb

Its murda!

spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2004 at 12:08pm
lol chess you got to come to cali nigga,you be on that pimp shyt.niggas will luv you down here ILL EMAIL YOU WITH MY INFO...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic