Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I look like a CLOWN!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
paige&tia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paige&tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I look like a CLOWN!
    Posted: September 28 2000 at 6:54pm
My hair is white 4 inches at roots and 2 at tips with a firey orange in the middle.
I tried to bleach my light brown hair to be a closer match with my toddler AND closer to what my hair used to look like before I had her!! I feel soooo stupid for doing it now! Cynthia actually Said "OHHHHHHNNOOOOOOOO hair!" when she saw it for the first time!!!!
With the whiteness of the roots and tips and the redness in middle can I just buy a brown dye to cover?
Will I need to use an "unred" product with a brow dye?
Any special things I can try?
Is it okay to dye ASAP?
Thanks for any help!
Paige
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2000 at 2:50am
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your hair color blooper....Run, don't walk to a color correction expert and ask them to help you get to the color you prefer.

If it is any consolation I get lots of emails from people who have had all kinds of wild hair coloring accidents. It is always best, in my opinion, to get an expert to help you get back to the best place. This will help protect your hair as much as possible form chemical damage.

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic