Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Accidental Pixie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ToxicFairy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToxicFairy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accidental Pixie
    Posted: June 11 2001 at 12:11pm
I went to my stylist last week to get my boring bob with bangs layered..."alien" style...I chose out a "flip" style and she layered my hair....But little did I know that she ended up chopping most of it off...Now my back is longer than my sides and I put my back behind my ears...Now all I have to do is grow out my bangs(then razor them) and my hair will be perfect. Now I almost have the perfect "fairy" cut, which I plan to keep short...
I`ve got so many comments about it, as people have said that it emphasizes my facial structure(I have high cheekbones, square jaw, and pouty lips)
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2001 at 7:25pm
So what are you complaining about?... or are you complaining.... or are you quite pleased....if so, how do we know.... how do I know?.. I can`t tell... aaargh! send for Mulder and Scully! PLEEEAASE!!!.....
phil
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2001 at 8:44am
Ditto.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Stephanie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2001 at 10:07am
Maybe it was a GOOD blooper! (they dont all have to be bad :) this is my neverending optimism shining through)
YAY for fun cute haircuts that we like! And bangs grow out in no time (but not Lisa`s, she shaved them off so now I`m laughing at her...I digress)
I`m glad THIS blooper turned out good for you :)
Steph
ToxicFairy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToxicFairy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2001 at 12:13pm
Reply to message: 7.977.1
I am actually planning to keep it like this way, at least for the summer...Maybe get the back tapered and short layered. I don`t know if I should or shouldn`t keep the bangs....But oh well, I can just go back....But I feel so good....For once I have a great color and a beautiful cut. But I did a pixie that looked like Julia Roberts/star trek cut in Hook, as opposed to Winona Ryder or Charlize theron.....Long pixies tend to be more versatile....I`ll have a picture of how it looks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic