Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Haircuts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
summerdrag5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote summerdrag5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Haircuts
    Posted: July 11 2001 at 8:16pm
My gf would like me to cut her hair. Should i ?
batman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote batman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2001 at 3:31am
Be very, very careful...
Ya boy
jbambas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbambas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2001 at 8:56am
I think you should. My wife asked me to cut her hair once about 8 years ago. Although I was reluctant at first, I`ve been doing it ever since. If it`s what she wants then just have fun with it. Let us know how it goes.

Later,

Jeff B
DM-B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DM-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2001 at 7:42pm
Go for it. She wouldn`t ask you to do it if she didn`t want it cut, and trust you to do it for her. I have been cutting my wife`s hair now for 12 years, and she wouldn`t trust anyone else to do it for her. So GO FOR IT and have fun doing it.
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2001 at 2:20pm
try it, just do a little at a time.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic