Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can any1 give me suggestions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sexy_tati View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexy_tati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can any1 give me suggestions?
    Posted: July 18 2001 at 1:51pm
Im 11 and can`t dye/highlite my hair yet and its a kinda dark brown its kinda pretty but I want it a bit lighter and ive tried MILLIONS of home hair coloring recipes like chamomile and lemon extract etc; none of them worked and im getting really bored with my hair,along with having a kinda unwanted hair color my hair texture=thick,wavy,poofy,frizzy,and it also has split ends I know what your thinking "she was horrible hair!" and I know im to young to be thinking about my hair but im going into 7th grade and im popuar and I need to be pretty(im not ignorant) I will do anything please all hair stylists out there give me some recipes that work or maybe some hair styles maybe!
thanks-Tati
sexy_tati View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexy_tati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2001 at 1:52pm
Reply to message: 7.1071.1
*popular
batman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote batman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2001 at 6:12pm
>I know im to young to be thinking about my hair but im
>going into 7th grade and im popuar and I need to be
>pretty.

That sounds like a pretty stupid idea. Where did you get it?
Ya boy
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2001 at 8:11am
Being pretty has more to it than what your hair looks like.
Why not get a small trim to get rid of the split ends and try to use an anti-frizz cream in damp hair and then scrunch , but don`t blow dry?
~*~*Lisa*~*~
SB View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2002 at 10:17pm
hey tati - yes it is true image is very important when you are in school. but popularity is not necessarily dependent upon looks. sometimes the most beautiful girl in school is shy and doesn`t have many friends. what truly matters is your attitude and how well you relate to others. be outgoing, be fearless, set the mold - don`t fall into it. i can tell you that if you approach your life as tho what other people think of you is all that matters, you will never truly be happy with yourself. believe me, the cheerleader may get attention, but that doesn`t make her happy. usually she`s more unhappy than the girl who has no friends... because she constantly feels that she needs to please everyone. so just please yourself. if light hair would please you, do it for you. if your mother will allow, go to a salon. if not, apply the lemon/water/chamomille mix and go out in the sun. no salon visit is better than natural highlights. good luck. be true to you. confidence is key in all situations, and you can`t get that from lightening your hair... it comes from within.
ladykera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladykera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2002 at 7:35pm
tati, as much as i hate to say it, you`re right that looks are pretty important in middle school... but this flip in high school, so don`t worry about it too much. as far helping you hair, have you mom or stylist trim the split ends, and use a detangeler or frizz creme. DON`T BLOWDRY!!! :-D Blowdrier=bad You can also try braiding your hair before you got to bed, or putting it in big foam curlers... it will keep the frizz down to a minimum, more of a soft curl. i hope this helps, i was a big loser in middle school, and in high school... but now i`m in college and i`ve finally learned hwo to apply make up right and keep my hair under controll. combine that with wearing clothes that i buy (not my mom) and losing twenty pounds i have guys like the tail of a comet...
-Kera
aka princess of the air force (they just don`t know it yet)
bge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2002 at 2:44pm
I`ve read no one under 16 should color their hair.
mary88199 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mary88199 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2002 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by bge bge wrote:

I've read no one under 16 should color their hair.

Sorry i think thats wrong...y can`t anyone under 16 get their hair colored? my friend was 5 when she got highlights...her moms a hairdresser and I think she knows what shes doing. also i get my hair highlighted every 2 months and I am 14...where did u hear this?

liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2002 at 1:02pm
u shudnt dye ya hair wen ya yung coz ur growin anih, thaz tha years u wanna preserve ur body, keep it pure so as not to damage ur hair.
If u dye ur hair at a yung age ur more likely to get grey hair at an earlier age yget me?

also, ur yung, u dont wanna be botherin with all tha
its like sayin a yung girl of 11 shud wear makeup yget me? they`re fresh yung kids, they dont need stuff like that
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic