Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mistake

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rachsing View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachsing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mistake
    Posted: August 14 2001 at 12:26pm
Damn, i just got my hair cut yesterday, and I made a mistake. It wasn`t the stylists fault, it was my own blooper. I had long blonde hair that I had been growing since I was 13 and got my hair cut short, I am 16 now. my hair had finally reached my butt and I was sick of it. It was so hot and i grew it for so long and I wanted a change. So I got my hair cut short. It is a little longer than chin length, and i don`t like it. I can`t do anything with it and I think I looked better with longer hair. and I know it will take me soooo long to grow back.
I can`t do anything with it and i just don`t like it. And suggestions would help cause I am stumped on what to do.

Rachel
batman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote batman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2001 at 1:16pm
Reply to message: 7.1124.1
Give it some time to grow on you :) If the style is simply wrong for you... it would be a mistake to think that this length locks you into a particular style.
Ya boy
Harold View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2001 at 8:05pm
Hey you sound pretty no matter what length it is, I would love to email with you. By the way do you have any pics of it before you cut it and now I will give you my honest opinion ok and maybe give ya a hint ok, I am guy and maybe can`t know but write me ok
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2001 at 11:10pm
Reply to message: 7.1124.1
Rachel, your young and probley very cute so just give your self time to get used to your new look your just in shock it will look better after about a month. And if you had long hair for so long and you got sick of it give short hair a chance, you gave long hair 16 years whats a few years with short hair compared to 16. Clips are real popular right now, or just leave it alone short hair can be just as easy to wear as long hair, just wear it plain and straight like you did with your long hair. Post your before and after pics at http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/teenhaircuts
BluCurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BluCurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2001 at 5:22pm
Reply to message: 7.1129.1
I have a question? How can you sound pretty? Pretty is usually a word used to describe the visual appearance of someone/something. How can you hear how pretty a person is? sorry, I had to say something. These cheesy pick up lines are just too much.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic