Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need a little help here!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Khetienn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khetienn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need a little help here!
    Posted: October 15 2001 at 4:43am
Thanks, I think I will go for a light blonde next time, maybe in a couple of months or so, once my roots are coming back.
Catherine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2001 at 6:06pm
Reply to message: 7.1236.1
I wouldn`t go for a bright red, however I think a REALLY light blonde could look really good. Because you`re a guy it is easy for you to change as your hair grows out quicker, so you could try both.
Good Luck!
Catherine
Khetienn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khetienn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2001 at 2:42am
Yeah I kinda like it, but I think next time I might go for something really different, either a really light blonde, or a really bright red, who knows.
Catherine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2001 at 4:38am
Reply to message: 7.1220.1
Well, do you like it? That is the most important thing. If you feel comfortable with your hair then you feel good.
Will you keep it or are you going to try to change it?
Khetienn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khetienn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2001 at 6:31am
Well, I got it done, (sorry if I`ve confused you, my skin is only a little pinksih).
My hair is now a coppery-gingery colour that goes bright, and I mean BRIGHT in sunlight, and looks a little more red in the sun too.
Catherine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2001 at 5:19am
Reply to message: 7.1215.1
quote:

Khetienn originally wrote:
Reply to message: 7.1195.1
Hmm, how about strawberry blonde?

Errrrr, that might highlight the pink tones in your skin. It might make you look rosy. Of course if that doesn`t matter to you then go ahead! But I think a sandy blonde will neutralise your pink skin.
Good Luck!
Email for any other Q`s
Khetienn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khetienn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2001 at 6:34pm
Reply to message: 7.1195.1
Hmm, how about strawberry blonde?
Catherine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2001 at 7:23am
Reply to message: 7.1192.1
No way, I`m the same age (17) as this guy, my opinion is much more valid.
Please do not dye your hair blue, that is so gross and urban looking. All those loser "hardcore" guys have blue hair, and let me tell girls of a more mature age eg. 17 think it`s totally ugly. Unless of course they are crazy girls....
Jeanette View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeanette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2001 at 2:45pm
Reply to message: 7.1154.1
DO NOT go all blonde........ I am telling you now. I know a lot of guys that have done it, and it does NOT look good. You should do your all over in a darkish blue. I think that would look good, and this is coming from a 14 year old girl :-)
Catherine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2001 at 4:08am
Reply to message: 7.1154.1
Hi Khetienn, by the sounds of your complexion It sounds like a sandy blonde would look nice on you. I`d get it done at the hairdressers if I were you though, bleaching is always dodgy!
Good Luck, and tell me how you go
Khetienn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khetienn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2001 at 2:23am
Hi, I`m a guy (17) and have dyed my hair a couple of times, my last colour is growing out and I`m growing my hair a bit. I have blue-grey eyes and pinkish skin, my hair is naturally a medium brown, I was thinking of going blonde (all over not tips this time), does anyone know what sort of shade would look good? Also what other colours (natural or unnatural) would look good?
Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic