Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need seroius help!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
meghan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meghan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need seroius help!!!!
    Posted: September 22 2001 at 3:38pm
I had a bunch of baby hairs around my hair line and my hair dresser decided to cut them super short. It now looks like I have a strip of shaven area right under my hair line and I have no idea what to do. Should I cut bangs (although I`m afraid of looking to young with them), wax it, just let them grow (which I think will have a couple of awkward stages), or anything else? Please help. Thanks.
Stephanie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2001 at 8:43pm
been there :)
first of all, never go to that stylist again since this is obviously NOT what you wanted done to your hair
second, I say bear with the awkward stages... waxing them will only prolong the process and you`ll hate it for that much longer :(
What you could do is either try the bang route for a month or so (by then they should be long enough to do SOMETHING will...slicked down with gel or pomade, maybe even tucked under a headband) or you could get some of those wide cloth headbands and wear them to disguise the fringies. (this may or may not work depending on your hairline, but i`ve got the forehead of a 60 year old man, so it worked on my when MY stylist decided I needed baby bangs (square face NONO)

ANyway, hope thise gives you some hope :) DONT WAX! bad bad! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic