Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weird hairline at back! Please help ASAP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
glitterjess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glitterjess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weird hairline at back! Please help ASAP!
    Posted: September 25 2001 at 2:56pm
Hi, Okay yesterday I got a good 2-3 inches cut off the bottom of my hair so now its hardly even down to my ear lobe. I love how my hair looks and all but my hairline at the back is really wacky! It grows in a H shape somewhat like this : (the *`s being being my hair and the []`s being how my stupid hair grows )
[ ]

well it isn`t exactly like it but you get the idea of how it grows. ANYWAYS! My mom said I should shave the []`s off but I`m worried about it... I have to go to church on Wednesday night and I don`t want to show up looking gross! HELP!
Van View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Van Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2001 at 9:44pm
hey jess, its not odd to shave it off. normally when a stylist cuts someones hair in a real short bob like earlobe length or the like, they usually shave the back of your neck up to where it meets the rest of your hair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glitterjess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2001 at 2:43pm
Thanks for the help! I think I might shave it off or get my mom too since she`s the one who cut my hair.
heatherm View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heatherm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2001 at 5:26pm
did you end up shaving it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glitterjess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2001 at 3:46pm
Nope I didn`t... I kinda forgot about it!
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2001 at 6:40pm
Reply to message: 7.1213.1
Never mind "Nope I didn`t"... it should have been "Nape, I did!"
phil
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2001 at 8:40pm
Reply to message: 7.1213.1
glitterjess, if your hair looks so weird and short then you should shave your nape all hairstyleist do it when they cut your hair short. It will look better when you have it shaved and its more common than you may think and it will look good and feel better to because you won`t have that fur on your neck.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glitterjess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2001 at 1:15pm
Well its been a week or two and my hair has grown ALOT so I am NOT going to shave it it. I think my hair kinda freaked out when I got it cut so it stood/curled totally up.

It wasn`t exactly "fur" on my neck. Its just the way my hair grows. Same with my mom!
LoLo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoLo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2002 at 6:13pm
Hay Jess!! Try shaving your neck, I think you`ll like it! It feels soooo cool to rub with your fingers when its been shaved, not to mention looking so much better minus all the "fur" LMAO
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic