Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

removing semi-permanent hair color HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jason1853 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason1853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: removing semi-permanent hair color HELP!
    Posted: November 06 2001 at 7:38pm
Does anyone know how to get semi-permanent unnatural hair colors back to normal? Mine was bleached blond and i put bright red over it and now i desperately want to get back to blond! Any ideas, suggestions? Help, please!
scrye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2001 at 10:23pm
hmmm...my friend had this problem before and amazingly enough it NEVER came faded out, and he had to wait until it grew all out, I was very surprised that it actually worked like this.

But anyways...in my opinion the best way would be to wash your hair often...or try putting some mineral oil in your hair and drive w/ windows down, walk in the sun get a tan lol anything to do with sun, I am doing this to make my black fade out quicker and its working beautifully on my right side of my head there is no more black:) unfortunently i don`t get any sun in my hair on the left side *sigh*

hope ya get it out
justin
"Death is all around me, but now I'd rather die then follow mediocrity" Run - Project 86

"Boys think their the bomb, because they remind them of their mom" Barlow Girls - Superchic[k]

justin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic