Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

asian girl with too blond hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sailrmaarz View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sailrmaarz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: asian girl with too blond hair
    Posted: December 14 2001 at 5:07am
I have very thin fine jet black hair, and very little of it. Today I got it highlighted into chunks of darker browns at the base of my neck, and lighter and lighter til the top is chunks of blond. It looks ok except the one blond chunk that`s right at my hair line (my bangs area). It probably looks funny because I`m Chinese and it just doesn`t go to have blond at my hair line. Is there anything I can do within two to three days?
Personal Hair Designer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Personal Hair Designer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2001 at 9:49pm
Reply to message: 7.1345.1
GO BACK TO THE HAIRDRESSER! That`s the best advise there is. THEY CAN FIX IT!
Personal Hair Designer
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2002 at 7:14pm
wow that seems like a problem yea i think u should do what te girl said above
annie7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annie7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2002 at 9:44pm
Not that I have much room to talk since I`m in a color emergency of my own, but for a natural look (especially with your ethnicity), your colorist should have stayed within 2 shades of your natural color when highlighting your hair. He/she can probably do something to help you now, and if he/she is a good colorist, it should be done it free of charge since you aren`t satisfied with the results. Next time, mention to your colorist that you`d prefer to keep your highlights within 2 shades of your natural color, and you should have much more natural looking results.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic