Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hey!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
upsestwithcolor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote upsestwithcolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hey!!!!
    Posted: December 22 2001 at 3:34pm
hello I cut all my hair off!!! it was at my waist but now sice i died it to much i had to cut it off because it was damaged and there was nothen left that i could go which really sucked cuzz u know i liked my long hair....i was just wonderen how long with it take for my hair to grow back? DOES ANYONE know>? that would be so reashering for me to know about!!
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2001 at 7:43pm
Reply to message: 7.1361.1
Hair grows about 6 inches a year (half an inch a month) on average. So if you chopped of 12 inches, it will take 2 years to grow back. The product Viviscal can increase the growth rate by a factor of three (18 inches a year) but it isn`t cheap. You might try Hair Topia (sold on this site) too to encourage fast, healthy growth. Good luck!
Waggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2001 at 8:14pm
Budakan - regarding the Viviscal - honestly now, do you really think it can do that. It is soooo expensive but you know, I`d do it if I really thought it had a good chance of working. It just sounds so, well, impossible...wags
Be yourself - unless you suck...wags
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2001 at 9:53am
Reply to message: 7.1363.1
I have a very good friend that takes it and it has does wonders for her hair. Just remarkable. The September 1998 issue of Cosmopolitan has an article on the product and how it worked for a supermodel (that is how we were first introduced to the product). She started taking it to more quickly grow out a bad haircut and we noticed a difference in just 2 weeks. It was amazing! I don`t think she got 3 times the growth rate but it has definitely been more than the half an inch that is normal per month. There are results of tests they conducted on it on the Internet that you may want to research before you use it yourself. I don`t know that it will work that well for everybody but, after 8 months, it has done everything it said it would for my friend. Her hair is in very good condition and grows really fast.
Waggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2001 at 3:25pm
Thanks for the response Badukan. I might just give it a shot long enough to get me past the stage I`m at now. I think I`d go broke if I tried to stay on it forever...wags
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2001 at 4:12pm
Reply to message: 7.1365.1
My pleasure, Wags. Glad to be of assistance. The good news about Viviscal is they say you can cut the dosage in half when you get the results you want so it will last twice as long. It is based on marine proteins and some people that are allergic to fish had concerns about taking it. My friend has such an allergy but she has experienced no side effects at all. I hope it works as well for you as it did her ;) Happy growing and have a great holiday!
Waggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2001 at 2:18am
Hi Budokan!! Just order two months worth (hopefully I can tell something in that time); so thanks again for your help and wish me luck.

Happy Holidays to you too :=)...wags
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2001 at 8:48am
Reply to message: 7.1371.1
Based on the results I`ve seen, you will be pleased. At least I hope so. ;) Good luck and let us know what happens.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic