Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help - depressed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
depressed View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote depressed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help - depressed
    Posted: March 22 2002 at 5:05pm
I`ve always had almost elbow length blonde hair until a few months ago, when my hair stylist decided to give up work. Since then everything has been a complete disaster. I just can`t get anyone else to listen, they all seem scissor happy. All I wanted was a trim about 1/4 inch off the ends with a fine, thin fringe. I`ve even taken in photos with me to show them exactly what I want, but it doesn`t work. I`m now missing about 3 inches off the ends with a thick heavy fringe and it looks dreadful. I feel so depressed about it all. I`m supposed to be going to an important family get-together this weekend, but can`t face it. I don`t know what to do. I`ve got until June this year for it all to be put right (another very important event then).. does anyone have any suggestions, please?
foxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2002 at 6:29pm
Is trimming it yourself until it`s grow back out an option?
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2002 at 10:13pm
Hey Depressed, first off don`t get depressed its a bad thing. Your hair will grow back. If you can contact your old stylist ask her to refer you to some one compentent. You may want to hold off a few months to let your hair grow before you try another stylist. The other post has a good point you couild trim it your self, use a hand miorro and turn your back to the large miorror and you can give your self a haircut. Good luck and remember it does grow back, and it could always be worst.
m.y.o.b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m.y.o.b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2002 at 12:02pm
You could also clip the bulk of your fringe out with some small grips or clips.
m.y.o.b
lucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2002 at 1:01pm
How about wearing it up for awhile ?
Maybe like a cute french twist or something?

I would def. ask your old stylist to either recommend someone or maybe would they still be your stylist even though they`ve left the biz?

There`s a big difference between having 1 client compared to say 60. I mean how often would you go to him/her anyways?

Just explain to them how much you trust them & your recent fiasco & maybe they could fit you in once & awhile. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic