Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Round Hairbrush. VERY BAD!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brandi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Round Hairbrush. VERY BAD!
    Posted: September 11 2002 at 2:14am
I had a very bad experience last year. Let me tell.

While I have just finnish drying my hair, I asked my fiance to to bring me a comb. (We were getting ready to leave the house) But insead of a comb, he brings me this really bad quality round hairbrush with a medal handle.
I didn`t ask for the comb again because I didn`t want upset him that he did ntot know the difference between them. (he`s foreign) Well any way I was in a hurry and I used that brush! And the first stroke I made my hair got wrapped around it!!
I was so upset and angery!! Then HE gets mad at me and leaves without me. So there I am with that hair brush stuck in my hair for six hours!! When he got back home, he took me to my moms house. She worked and worked on it and made no progess.
So the bad part, it had to be cut!! SHe cut it. But it wasn`t noticed Thank God!

A few months ago I went to get my hair done for my wedding. And there those brushes were! They rolled them all up in my long waiste lenth hair. And blow dryed them. I was in a panic!!! A few time the man had a little trouble getting them out and I was very jumpy! But in the end everything was ok.
:) I don`t want to see those again~~ :P

Well anyway if you marry someone foreign there are language problems that can effect you hair!!
(but It wasn`t really his fault, I guess.) :):):)
Gina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2002 at 8:10pm
Oh-my-gosh,
The exact same thing happened to me on my OWN wedding day. I had those velcro rollers stuck in my waist length hair for 4 hours! I was even late to my wedding because of it. If that wasn`t bad enough my sister, who also had long hair, had rollers stuck in her hair too! My sister-in-law, my mom and the three hairdressers (I had it done at a salon) all tried to get it out. By the time they did end up removing all of them I had greasy hair from all the products they used to get them out. I washed my hair as soon as I got home, blow-dried it and curled my own hair. My sister ended up just braiding her hair in a bun. It was the most stressful day! Instead of enjoying my wedding night I ended up throwing up all night because of all that stress. I can`t believe hairdressers don`t know NOT to put long hair in velcro rollers.
I just had to reply because I can relate!--Gina
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic