Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bye Bye

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sad4Life View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sad4Life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bye Bye
    Posted: November 14 2002 at 7:14pm
I have worn my hair long since I was in the 3rd grade (im a senior in high school now) and my friends and family LOVED my long hair! Every single one of them wanted it. My hair is down to my waist, naturally brown (no coloring, layers, ect.) and thick but not too thick. Anyway, in 7th grade I went to a girls sleepover. Well, I didn`t really like the girl but I figured if she wanted to try to be my friend then fine I can try and be hers. So I was nice, polite, and fun all night. We laughed and talked until everyone fell asleep. She had fallen asleep first and me second. I later realized she was just pretending to be asleep. Well, needless to say, she cut 22 inches of my hair off! I woke up the next morning and cried until I didn`t think there were anymore tears left in me, then I cried some more. I went to the hair dressers to straighten the horrible cut out but there was nothing to be done. The hairdresser had to shave the whole back and sides of my head up to the tips of my ears and then she had to cut the hair SHORTER to straighten it out. I hated that cut so horribly and there was only one thing I hated worse, the girl who did it. Since my hair was now short, she had the nerve to go around and flip her mid-back length blonde hair right in my face. Well, me being the hot-head that I am, "accidentally" slipped in art class and cut hers a bit shorter then she would have liked. She was crying so hard her mom had to come and pick her up. The best part was seeing her come back to school on Monday with a mushroom cut!!!!!! I now wear my hair in a chin length cut and she wears her hair to her waist. I laugh about it now but whenever she hears the sound of scissors, she grabs her hair in one hand and scissors in another. I think she thinks I will be coming back one day to chop off her hair again. I am still quite sad what happened to my hair though but only because it was 2 days before picture day.
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 7:29pm
I find this a bit odd. What did her parents say? I assume they were at home when you woke up in the morning!

In art class, what were you doing that got scissors near her hair? You said, ""accidentally" slipped in art class and cut hers a bit shorter then she would have liked. "

She gave you permission to cut her hair a little bit?

Something just doesn`t sound quite right here....

Jennifer
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 8:43pm
i hope you taught her a lesson!!!! if it were me i would probably continue to do nast things to her, but i am rather revenge-like, i suppose. you go girl!
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2002 at 7:46am
Jennifer is asking some very good questions, and I`m curious as to the answers as well.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic