Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My mom wants me to get my haircut short for school. Help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My mom wants me to get my haircut short for school. Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Anna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My mom wants me to get my haircut short for school. Help
    Posted: December 04 2002 at 11:05pm
My hair is waist length with sandish auborn highlights and just recently my mom said my hair has to go. And I mean short like boy short with ears and everything. My boyfriend Ryan would be devastated. Any ideas would be appreciated.
wakeup View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2002 at 11:25pm
Not another Anna haircut fantasy. Dude you got a pickle, you are not a woman

so wakeup!
Anna UK View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2002 at 12:27pm
The Anna who created this thread is not the Anna who who started the thread on "Hair Politics". It was me, I`ve added UK as a destinction, who posted the original thread when I had my hair cut short and permed. The Anna who started this thread is another person.
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2002 at 2:33pm
Well Anna, how old are you? don`t you get to decide what happens to your hair? Tell your mom "no"
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2002 at 4:33pm
Hey Anna! Unless you`re really young (which, if you have a boyfriend, I`ll take it that you`re not), your mother really has no place to tell you what to do with your hair. Why does she want you to cut it and why so drastically? Tell us more if you really want some help (we`ll be happy to give it! :) )

Ingrid
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
Vegeta View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vegeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2002 at 5:36pm
I really tend to think that this is the same Anna who has had "her" hair forcefully or mistakenly had her long hair cut boy short at least 10 previous times. How long exactly does it take for your hair to grow back to your waist each time? It really is quite amazing. If your mom didn`t like your long hair, infact hates it so much that just like that she can order you to cut it that short, then why would she not have said something over the few years that it takes to grow your hair down to your waist. These stories get less and less believable each time.
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2002 at 11:08pm
Next time you write, to throw people off, you could use a different name like Anne, Annie or Ana. That should throw off the scent.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic