Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OMG she's bald

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vinnyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OMG she's bald
    Posted: June 11 2004 at 1:23pm
last nite i was at my girlfriends house. we were a bit drunk and we started playin wit a scissors. suddenly i cut a big chunkout of her hair. she went crazy. she said that if i hated her hair so much then she would shave it off. and she did. she looks awful. wat should i do. should i dump her
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2004 at 9:19pm
NO! You say that you cut a big chunk out of her hair and then she cut her hair off. Now, I think that she should cut big chunks out of your hair. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. So, sit down and let her chop away! Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2004 at 10:57pm
Blame yourself for getting drunk and doing something stupid :-P . Consider it a lesson learned, and watch your drinking from now on.
More awesome than a manatee!
Matt View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2004 at 2:45pm
Why would you dump her? It's your fault she shaved her head!!if anything she should dump you!! It's your fault she looks "ugly" but that should not matter, because if it's only looks your relationship is based on, then it probably won't even last long anyway..............
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2004 at 3:31pm
I have to say something, and I hope that Dave or Karen, or Jeffery doesnot mind. I was bald for a period of time. At first I couldnot get past how I looked- I thought that I was a freak or something. But then after talking to friends of mine and doing some soul searching I found out that while I could not do anything about the fact that I was bald I could do something about my attitude about it! NOBODY is "ugly" by being bald. And, if this in fact did happen by you cutting big chunks out of your girlfriends hair, then I think that you should reevaluate your relationship. Yes, this is something that hits the heart strings- ! While I donot like it on me, I think that women that do go around bald by choice, or not by choice of their own are very pretty!!!!! Maybe I take things too seriously- but being bald by no choice of my own was a very serious matter! Just my opinion on the subject! Sorry if it offended anyone! Debbie
Captain Japonica View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Japonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2004 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Debbie Debbie wrote:

NO! You say that you cut a big chunk out of her hair and then she cut her hair off. Now, I think that she should cut big chunks out of your hair. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. So, sit down and let her chop away! Debbie

You KNOW he wouldent do that, nobody with self-preservation instincts would. He got drunk and did something stupid. Besides, what else can you do but shave your head when you lose a huge chunk of hair?
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2004 at 11:08pm
Agreed Debbie.
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2004 at 7:51pm
Maybe she looks awful with a bald head but many women look great in very short hair or bald if they have the features for it.
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2004 at 11:59pm
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2004 at 7:24am
Hi, Miss Brenda! I agree Brent! I still say that if this happened he should sit down and let her chop big chunks out of her hair! But that is just my opinion! Debbie

(Edited a number of time becasue the other ones sounded stupid!)
frizzygurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frizzygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2004 at 2:51pm
Ooh, if that had been me, i woulda chased him around with that pair of clippers just as soon as i finished with mine and shaved him from head to toe.

If you don't know it by now, don't ever mess around (using scissors) with your girl's hair unless she says it's ok. A womans' hair is HER glory, not yours and if she decides to buzz it off because of your moment of stupidity, don't even go there. . . Kudos to here for having enough confidence in herself to buzz it off!

(sorry if i was a little mean but i'm feelin' mean today and this guys' attitude really rubbed me the wrong way!)
CO wash only since September '04! Dyed red botticelli curls (3b), fine and just past shoulder length
Dazz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2004 at 10:42am
I'd kick YOU to the curb quick, fast, and in a hurry if I were HER.
irisheyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irisheyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2004 at 8:16am
lol thats jus twrong how does she look? lol
Look up
Igor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Igor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 8:36am
Originally posted by Dazz Dazz wrote:

I'd kick YOU to the curb quick, fast, and in a hurry if I were HER.

I agree!
Mizzykitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mizzykitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 5:33pm
lol..i guess you were passed out drunk...i dono how cutting hair seems fun when you're drunk but hey, whatever is fun for you...i dono how big of chunk it was but couldnt she have fixed it with extensions? whatever's done is done... hair grows back..NO BIG DEAL! NOTIHN PERMANENT... so if you wana dump her for being bald..maybe you should check yourself ...you might be the problem and not her :)
joec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 11:59pm
You sound like a real A-hole, if I were her I'd of taken the siscors and cut your your nuggies off,so you would not cotaminate the rest of the planet !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic