Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rebecca Gayheart's curls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
baker_girl_72 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baker_girl_72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rebecca Gayheart's curls
    Posted: April 05 2000 at 11:04am
I know that Rebecca Gayheart's curls are natural. Lucky her!! What I want to know is what kind of perm should I ask for to get curls like her? Any suggestions?
bright & tight View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bright & tight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2000 at 10:59pm
bright & tight View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bright & tight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2000 at 11:05pm
You will never get the type of curls you want from chemically processing your hair. However, the best perm I could suggest would be one that instantly feels warm on your head once applied. The other challenge is selecting the size perm rod. I prefer blue, only becuse my hair is semi-short. Ask your hair dresser for the best product that is available. Good luck and I hope you enjoy your almost natural curls.

Signed, bright and tight.
baker_girl_72 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baker_girl_72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2000 at 10:45am
Thanks for the info! If I can't get those curls from perming, what would you suggest? Rolling at night? Hot rollers? I am "hair challenged". Thank you in advanced for your help! :-)

Lisa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic