Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Finding a hairstylist

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JulieMac_29 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulieMac_29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finding a hairstylist
    Posted: June 08 2000 at 3:15pm
OK. I haven't had my hair cut in months because my stylist moved and I'm scared I won't be able to find a new one who actually *knows* how to cut curly hair right. Any ideas on how to start my process?? I'd like to find someone who doesn't get all intrigued by my curly hair and start messing with it--I just want a trim! :)

P.S. In case any of you are in the Minneapolis, MN area and already know of one you'd like to suggest, that would ROCK!

Thanks!! Julie
c View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2000 at 2:43am
Hello Julie,

I am also from the Twin Cities area. My wife has curly hair, and she has spent a long time finding a good stylist in the area. She goes to Leanne (sp?) at Dave's in Dinkytown (near the U of M campus). Leanne isn't much of a conversationalist, but she does a great job! I hope this helps.
Elizabeth View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elizabeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2001 at 1:34am
Reply to message: 9.222.1
quote:

JulieMac_29 originally wrote:
OK. I haven't had my hair cut in months because my stylist moved and I'm scared I won't be able to find a new one who actually *knows* how to cut curly hair right. Any ideas on how to start my process?? I'd like to find someone who doesn't get all intrigued by my curly hair and start messing with it--I just want a trim! :)

P.S. In case any of you are in the Minneapolis, MN area and already know of one you'd like to suggest, that would ROCK!

Thanks!! Julie

Hey Julie,
I`m sorry I`m not from MN but whenever I have to switch stylists I ask people whose hair I admire where they go. Also it helps a lot (and your stylist will thank you) to bring in pictures of hairstyles you like so he/she has a visual picture.
Best to you in finding `Mr./Ms. Right`(LOL! : >)
Elizabeth
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic