Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bangs with curly hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TJsPrincess View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJsPrincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bangs with curly hair?
    Posted: June 15 2000 at 7:40pm
I usually straighten my naturally curly hair, but lately i've let it go curly..i have bangs though, do you think i should grow out my bangs? thanks for your responses!
Catriona View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catriona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2000 at 8:36am
Hello!

A lot of people have curly hair with [straighter] bangs. I don't blame you for wanting to keep your bangs! I leave the back of my hair curly, and like to use the Conair Big Curls curling iron (1&1/2"). It gives a nice, smooth curl to yours bangs =)

Best wishes,
Catriona
alex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2000 at 11:27am
If I were you, I`d try cutting the bangs! It surely would look great, if you cut the bangs (quite!) short, Princess!
SAD-SAM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAD-SAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2000 at 4:13pm
Hi TJ well i used to relax my hair until a couple of years ago. My hair is all curly now and i have bangs! How do i do it? I use a very mild relaxer and my bangs are always nice. There's nothing uglier than curly bangs to me at least.
Cel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2000 at 4:53am
Hi,

I'd grow your fringe out and layer the bottom of your hair once it's grown one length.

Hope this helps.
christi rains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christi rains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2001 at 2:18pm
Reply to message: 9.234.1
quote:

Catriona originally wrote:
Hello!

A lot of people have curly hair with [straighter] bangs. I don't blame you for wanting to keep your bangs! I leave the back of my hair curly, and like to use the Conair Big Curls curling iron (1&1/2"). It gives a nice, smooth curl to yours bangs =)

Best wishes,
Catriona

Catriona,
Hi, I have long, fine curly hair. I wear the back curly but I like wearing bangs. I do what you said with the 1&1/2 inch curling iron, however I live in south Texas where it gets very humid & on these humid days it ends up looking terrible. How do you keep your bangs looking the way you styled them? Hope to hear from you soon!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic