Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Perming natural curly hair....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
luciae View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luciae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Perming natural curly hair....
    Posted: July 06 2000 at 9:25pm
I have naturally curly fine hair...more often than not it looks frizzy and the curls never looked defined...no matter what products I use....about 6 months ago I had my stylist cut my hair shoulder length and I have been blowing it straight or wearing it slicked back with a knot at the nape of my neck...(a great humidity saver!) When I try to let me hair air dry curly...it looks like a bad frizzy perm....someone told me getting a perm with one inch rods would give me the curl and definition I long for(they suggested tressa thiophaze).......I have an appointment Saturday and I am nervous.....anyone have advice? Help!!
Leeloo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leeloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2000 at 12:37pm
I saw this girl once with tons of banana curls all over her head. It looked great. I asked her if it was natural or a perm and she said both.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic