Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP ME!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lena25 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lena25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP ME!!!!!
    Posted: August 11 2000 at 7:39pm
i have wavy hair,but its reall thik too,it takes me about an hour to blow dry which i hate doing every other day, what can i do for it to take less time,what can i use that will Actually get my hair Straight. any hep would be great

thanks
Catriona View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catriona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2000 at 7:28pm
Hello!

You can try the Back to Basics Get Straight products. That should help you to achieve the straight look...I'm not sure what to say about the time, sorry.

Best wishes,
Catia
WhitneyPhly View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitneyPhly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2000 at 10:16pm
Hey! I have short, kinda thick, really curly hair, and I absolutly hate having to dry it straight all of the time. Not much works on me because the curls in my hair are pretty strong and it takes alot to get them out. But I have found that the only thing to keep it straight is if you get a crimping iron, let it heat up really hot (this is obviously AFTER you dried your hair :) then peice by peice drag it down from root to end. This will get it really straight and if you use a good gel before you dry it it wont get frizzy a bit. It doesnt take as long as it sounds, but you will still have to dry your hair and stuff. I know how it feels, and it sucks hehehe but good luck! If you have any suggestions you can email me at WhitneyPhly@aol.com
lalaland View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2000 at 3:38pm
Ihola!
Well, why dont you try washing it at night and sleeping with it in a ponytail? My hair is worse...short, thick and CURLY! I was it, spray on some **leave in conditioner, put it in a tight ponytail and when you wake up it will be sleek and stright...however, you may have a crease from the pony tail, but it takes a lot less time to straighten that out than a mess of curls!

**herbal essences has some stuff that smells great, works even better at Wal*Mart...its pretty cheap, too!

Hope I helped!
Lalaland
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic