Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

only half is curly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cookielover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: only half is curly
    Posted: November 11 2000 at 11:39am
My hair is naturallycurly underneath my hair, but the top of my hair is straight, and the back is sorta wavy in places.How can i get the rest of my hair curly naturally?please help a/s/a/p!
~jessica
jj88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jj88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2000 at 10:32am
Reply to message: 9.399.1
my hair used to be the same way. I`m guessing that you`re about 14. For now, you should just blow dry your hair straight, and use a straightener underneeth on the curls and waves. In a few years, it should all start being wavy. Otherwise, afteryou`ve washed your hair, try using some kind of curl up gel, or any kind of gel, on your hair, and scrunch it. I hated my hair when i was like that, so I got a perm, but now, my perm has grown out, and my hair is curly all over, but it is still very curly underneeth,
Francesca Durst View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Francesca Durst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2000 at 9:40pm
Reply to message: 9.447.1
quote:

jj88 originally wrote:
Reply to message: 9.399.1
my hair used to be the same way. I'm guessing that you're about 14. For now, you should just blow dry your hair straight, and use a straightener underneeth on the curls and waves. In a few years, it should all start being wavy. Otherwise, afteryou've washed your hair, try using some kind of curl up gel, or any kind of gel, on your hair, and scrunch it. I hated my hair when i was like that, so I got a perm, but now, my perm has grown out, and my hair is curly all over, but it is still very curly underneeth,

Put a large curl perm in your hair for body. Make sure they use big curlers when they perm because otherwise your hair will turn out too kinky with the little curlers. Most salon`s use the white and purple curlers. My hair is the same way. Also trim regulary.

c-ya cool chick.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic