Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Conditioner referendum...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rootbeercurls View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rootbeercurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Conditioner referendum...
    Posted: November 29 2000 at 2:11pm
Hey, I'm a 27 yr old photographer from MD, I have some hair days better than others, especially for a guy. I have long reddish curls down the shoulders, and I'm having trouble picking a conditioner without expensive experimentation. My hairdresser's tips haven't been as good as I hoped(Sorry!!!), and I'm still with Back to Basics Rasberry Almond. Is there anything else you all would suggest? How about finishers(leav-ins, gel, or pommade for all I care!)? Well, lemme know. Me and my lovely curls thank you!!
SnowWhite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnowWhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2001 at 8:58pm
Reply to message: 9.413.1
Hi. I love to use Suave Professionals Humectant. (Under $2 and smells nice) Humectant I guess means that it is supposed to add moisture and it does. I often use the conditioner as a leave in and it helps my hair to stay soft. I then like to use Suave Spray Gel or Salon Selectives ... I`m not sure what it is called...it`s a liquid that when pumped into my hand becomes a mousse. It`s a pink bottle if that helps. :)
?/35.5/ tailbone
curly hair
<><
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic