Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anyone know of a good sytlist in Provo, Orem, Utah Area.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone know of a good sytlist in Provo, Orem, Utah Area.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nimzar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nimzar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone know of a good sytlist in Provo, Orem, Utah Area.
    Posted: August 15 2001 at 8:01pm
I am new to this website and am loving reading everyones comments. I have hated and struggled with my hair for years. I really have felt alone. Now, I know that I am not alone. Others with curly hair, have the same feelings and thoughts that I do.

I would like to find a good stylist in the Provo, Orem, Utah Area-- Or even Salt Lake City, Utah if they are good enough.... Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on the matter?
Robyn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2001 at 11:44pm
Reply to message: 9.773.1
yes. I really like Marla who works at von curtis. She is very professional, and she does what you want, not what she wants, however, she will give you her opinion. She is in provo, I think, but maybe orem. She is straightening my hair later this week.
Robyn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2001 at 4:27pm
Reply to message: 9.783.1
I just got my hair relaxed by marla!! It looks stunning...and if it is hard to do she will relax it again for no charge because my hair is so healthy! She`s great!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic