Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

combed out perm?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: combed out perm?
    Posted: March 12 2002 at 4:59pm
I recently got my hair permed at a salon and it looks terrible. First of all, the first perming solution was supposed to be on for 20 min. so the lady said she would check it after 10min under the dryer. When she returned to check on it she raised the dryer and forgot to put it back down, so after another 10 min. she said "oops I left the dryer up , I`ll give you a few more min." Then when she returned she washed the solution out put the other one on and did the usual routine. After the rods were removed I had these beautiful springy curls but then she started to comb it with a fine tooth comb and when I asked if it would hurt the perm she said "well it`s not exactly good for it but I have to comb it so I can cut it." Shouldn`t she have combed and cut it first, before giving me the perm? My hair is now stringy and half curly half straight (it looks like a bad crimping job) did she damage the perm by combing it out or leaving the heat off? I`m looking for some answers because I`m wondering if I should ask for my money back. Please help!! Thanks
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2002 at 7:20pm
no, that is right what she did, coz thats what they did to me, when i had my hair permed
and just like u some of my hair was straight too
the best thing i did was, after i came out the shower n my hair was soaking wet put 3 squirts of frizz ease serum to it, then put my head upside down, and hairdryer my hair
but it is best if u let it airdry instead (",)
:|
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic