Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedN.B.A. (Off Topic)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ADIAMOND08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADIAMOND08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: N.B.A. (Off Topic)
    Posted: November 11 2004 at 10:33pm
Ya'll hear about Ron Artest? I think that nigga lost his mind! He wanna promote a r&b album while he hoopin during the season. He said he gone do what he wanna do, but I think he's crazy cuz I love to hoop and he's gettin million's of dollars to do it and I'd love to be in his position. What would ya'll do?

Plus did ya'll see lebron last night. He was spinnin. check his waves out. they was aight.
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 10:46pm
yea the suns loss.....u gotta admit that they nice this year thats my team.......u c richardson......droppin threes lik canon balls........yea artest is crazy, or mayb he wants 2 make his money anota way......n yea lebron was spinnin...........BUT DID YOU SEE JOE JOHNSON?!!!......HIS STUFF WAS TIIIIIGHT.....REMINDED ME OF N1K'S waves......nice n dark but at the same same shiny......damn yo
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 10:48pm
finally someone else saw Joe Johnson's waves...I was telling them bout it b4
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 10:53pm
yea jigga....i wanted 2 tell yall lass night but i aint think ne1 else wood lissen u know?......but i was lik damn......i been thinkin bout his ish all day....it looked lik he had NO pomade in his hair.....juss jet black and spinnin.....u think hes on that juss use a brush and water scheme?
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 10:54pm
he might cause I don't see any pomade running down his face when he sweating. Usually pomades make your sweat look white.
Dream Team Website

BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 10:58pm
n it juss stayed the same tha whole game.....i think u gotta have waves first then u can juss use water cuz by that time ur stuff wont b pokin up as much......wat u think
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 11:01pm
maybe, but yea his hair stays the same...prolly in the locker room brushing his hair before the game and at halftime LOL
Dream Team Website

BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 11:06pm
LOL.....mayb thas y i neva see him durin tha shootaround be4 tha game......LOL
Bowizzle View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bowizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2004 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by ADIAMOND08 ADIAMOND08 wrote:

Ya'll hear about Ron Artest? I think that nigga lost his mind! He wanna promote a r&b album while he hoopin during the season. He said he gone do what he wanna do, but I think he's crazy cuz I love to hoop and he's gettin million's of dollars to do it and I'd love to be in his position. What would ya'll do?

Plus did ya'll see lebron last night. He was spinnin. check his waves out. they was aight.
yea he lost his damn mind
F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2004 at 8:31pm
yeah both dey shyt wuz spinnin
*An my waves be thick, enough for
dem cali dudes to surf in,
CALABUNGA!*
513_yungunna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 513_yungunna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2004 at 9:39pm
if artest will b promotin an album but styll hoopin i dont get da problem wit it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic