Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what holds it down??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what holds it down??
    Posted: October 11 2002 at 4:22pm
does anyone know what holds curly hair down because i have cury hair and it sorda puffs up in the morning i just wanna know what holds it down and products? cremes? please help!
SnowWhite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnowWhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2002 at 9:44pm
For me....length. My hair didn`t start hanging down instead of out until it got longer.

Try gels instead of mousse. Mousse gives volume where gel just seems to give hold and definition. I don`t have much experience with cremes.

Also, try to get ahold of the book called Curly Girl by Lorraine Massey. It`s got some great ideas for curly hair.
?/35.5/ tailbone
curly hair
<><
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2002 at 1:55am
Hi! Gel will definitely hold it down more, especially if you put it on while its wet. Also, try a wax or pomade- they have a sorta wierd feel to them, but they are great for control and defining curls. Hope this helps!
Love, Ingrid
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic