Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - if u have hair like this please give me advice .
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

if u have hair like this please give me advice .

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yadagi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yadagi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: if u have hair like this please give me advice .
    Posted: October 23 2002 at 5:10am
Hi all,
I would appreciate more advice especially from anyone who has hair like mine.
U can see what my hair is like if you go to
http://hometown.aol.com/palehori/index.html
This is not me but her hair is just like mine.
I would like to go product shopping this weekend so I need as much recomendations as possible for the best intensive /regular conditioner,
And anti frizz products.
always have an open mind
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2002 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Yadagi Yadagi wrote:

Hi all,
I would appreciate more advice especially from anyone who has hair like mine.
U can see what my hair is like if you go to
http://hometown.aol.com/palehori/index.html
This is not me but her hair is just like mine.
I would like to go product shopping this weekend so I need as much recomendations as possible for the best intensive /regular conditioner,
And anti frizz products.

whats ur limit u r willing to spend on products?

if u are willing to spend between 8-15 pounds on conditioners and deep conditioning treatments... then i would personally use salon range...like l`oreal proffessional for example... their deep conditioning treatments for any hair type are brilliant....

however, if u want to spend a little less, as salon prices are far too high, then i would recommend John Frieda`s sheer blonde moisture infusing shampoo and conditioner... (dont worry ur hair doesnt have to be blonde (",) )
i havent got ur hairtype, so my advice maybe all completely wrong, but, ur hairtype is curly and usually quite dry... so the main thing u need to do is use shampoos and coniditooners that have extra moisture in them..... which is how the john frieda`s sheer blonde range is....they have extra moisture and goodies for ur hair (",)
thats about £4.95 from boots..
they doin a special offer as well at the moment.... 3 for 2 on the sheer blonde range! :)

ermmm also, boots own range i saw the other day seem really good..... they have coconut shampoo and conditioner...and accacia honey shampoo and conditioner.... the accacia conditioner should be good! i have tried boots own brand a couple of years ago and i used to love it...the conditioner is only about £1 i thnik.... also in that range they have a henna treatment wax..... a big tub/bottle of pinkish mixture for £2.19... i brought it yesterday and gunna try it tonight, let u know how it goes :)

errrmmmmm yeah thats all i would reccomend.... John Frieda`;s Sheer blonde shampoo and conditioners are probably the one to go for :)
goodluck! :)
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
Yadagi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yadagi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2002 at 4:15am
thanks again Liz,
I will be buying the sheer blonde from boots this weekend but I also wanted something more suited to my curly wurly thick hair.
always have an open mind
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2002 at 7:19am
lolll i can imagine, so all u curly wirlies speak up!

but, i just wanted to say i tried that henna treatment wax....and i swear... my hair...even my sis said ur hair looks moisturised from root to tip!

i cudnt belioeve it! it works just as good as a proffessional one! i advice ppl to try it out!
---------------x
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2002 at 11:06am
Hey! My hair`s not quite like that, but its pretty curly and tends to get frizzy & dry. My fave conditioner is Citre-Shine, both the regular conditioner and the deep conditioner. I also use L`Oreal CurlVive...most of the time I mix some of each of these together. I dunno if it`ll work so well with your hair (mine`s not as thick as yours) but it does great by me & neither of these costs too much $$$$.
Hope I could help!
Love, Ingrid
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
Yadagi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yadagi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2002 at 4:39am
thanks for the advice Ingrid
I tried citre shine years ago when it 1st came out and it used to make my scalp itch and burn a bit so I think I am allergic to something in it.
Liz I used to use henna wax alot when I was younger and it did work but I just stopped as I got older .don`t know why.Maybe I will try it again.
always have an open mind
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2002 at 7:36am
cool! i didnt know its been around for ages?
i thought it had just come out!!

cool..... :)
---------------x
Yadagi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yadagi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2002 at 4:20pm
Hey Liz I went and did it,Spent near enough 100 pounds today and bought my ghd irons and ghd iron oil.
Will starighten my hair tommorow as I am going out clubbing (1st time in 3 years ) and boy am I going to let my hair down and have a good boogie.
Will let you know what happens if it frizzy`s or not in the club.
Found them in a local salon so u should be able to get them in on enear u.
always have an open mind
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2002 at 7:00pm
cool....goodluck!!! :)
lemme know how ur hair goes lol :)
---------------x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic