Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I AM IN NEED OF NEW CURLY HAIRSTYLES..ANY IDEAS?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I AM IN NEED OF NEW CURLY HAIRSTYLES..ANY IDEAS?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mandie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mandie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I AM IN NEED OF NEW CURLY HAIRSTYLES..ANY IDEAS?
    Posted: January 20 2003 at 8:11pm
Hello. I have naturally curly hair and I need some new everyday kind of hairstyles..do you know of any?
Mandie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mandie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2003 at 7:53pm
Or maybe know of any websites that have some hairstyles?
Juli77 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juli77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2003 at 12:16pm
www.curlyhair.net has some great styles!
Mandie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mandie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2003 at 8:20pm
thank you so much! if anyone knows of anymore please post!
kristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2003 at 9:21pm
what i sometimes do is where my hair down and let it dry. then i take one of those big clips and make a ponytail but dont tie it. then i twist the here up and then clip it and you have sorta a curly ponytail look but it is cuter than a regualr ponytail. Do you get what i amd saying?? if you dont get it sorry to confuse you!!!
*~*with a flip of my hair and a wave of my hips this little chica is out with a kiss*~*Muah!!

<3 always.:Kristina:.
miCk304 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miCk304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2003 at 11:28pm
I don't really have any ideas u probably haven't tried... but here are some things i usually do... one, just wear it down... two, wear a headband that i put in when its wet and leave it down... three, pull it half up with a clip which i usually do once its dry... and lastly which im sure you do, pull it all back. i dins that my hair in particular happens to look better when up in a bun rather than just a pony tail. i put i in a messy/upside-down bun, not too tight or anything... but i was also wondering if anyone knew of a place too check out hairstyles for a fancy event, like a wedding or prom, for people with naturally curly hair, everything i've ever seen requires me to straighten my hair then have the hair dresser style and curl it, which is waste to end up with fake curls when i ahve the real ones naturally...

p.s. i cant figure out how to post things on my own... anyone wanna help? all i can seem to do it reply to things
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic