Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

me curled up again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: me curled up again
    Posted: May 02 2003 at 12:20pm
well i have cut all my relaxed hair off and now i am grace with curly hair, but i was cursed with curly hair that is not really the curls i want. i could grow and afro within 2 months. that kind of curls is really not my idea of fun. i like josh ummm that guy on ally mc beal show, hair. It curls down. I wonder how am going to do that with my hair. Bear in mind i am malay.
ARGHH
tommy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2003 at 12:08pm
Nat. curly hair can be permed, I know that is not exactly what you wanted to here but....DONE CORRECTLY and with very large tools your tight curl can become loose and beautiful.. The best way I can tell you to relay this to your hairdresser is using a tool as big as you can find... orange juice cans??? whatever.... roll as smooth and tight as she can get it.......... Then the best perm that I know of is
KEYtexture they have two formulas color treated and normal..... if your stylist is not familiar with them have them call the company......
800-207-0816
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic