Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello all

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Harmonyky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonyky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello all
    Posted: May 02 2003 at 12:45pm
I just wanted to introduce myself...I was looking today for hairstyles for my naturally curly hair as I am about to head to the hairstylist and stumbled upon this site. I have also been through the same things with my hair as many of you...you know I hate my hair I love my hair....etc. I tried many straightening techniques, once with disastrous results!! I have finally decided to embrace my curls. It takes too much energy straightening it (over an hour in my case) My hair is (until i get back from the salon) very long when its pulled straight, it reaches my butt! I could easily do a julia roberts "pretty woman" hairstyle, but in the work i do it's not practical. I usually just end up pulling it back in a ponytail, french braid, or a headband. I have a nice picture of Rene Russo that I am taking with me. Well wish me luck and its nice to finally find a place where I can see that there are others like me that have curly hair!!!
~*Harmony*~
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 4:45pm
Hi and Welcome to our boards.

Good luck at your hair appointment and please be sure to come back and post and let us know how it went.

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton
HairBoutique.com
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Harmonyky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonyky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 4:51pm
Well it went pretty well. Has anyone seen Doc Hollywood? My hair now looks a lot like Julie Warner's. (the female lead with the curly hair). Mines a lot healthier now and Im pretty pleased with the results. Well bye for now...
~*Harmony*~
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2003 at 5:06pm
Hi,

I love Doc Holliday. Julie Warner's hair looked really great in that flick. Sounds like your hair looks very cute. Thanks for letting us know. Are you going to do anything differently to keep the curls well formed or just let it "do its own thing?"

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic