Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Japanese straightener

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bkulich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkulich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Japanese straightener
    Posted: August 05 2003 at 1:07pm
I have naturally curly hair (I am caucasian) and have been getting my hair relaxed with a strong ethnic relaxer (not sure what it is called). I would like to try the new Japanese straightener that I have heard about, but I'm not sure if I could get it done after I have had the ethnic relaxers done (it's been about 4 months). Has anyone had experience with this?
CurlzandTwirlz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurlzandTwirlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2003 at 9:13pm
HI...I was reading your request and I was wondering if anyone had replied yet.. I think i would like to use it to once you get an answere would you mind telling me what the name of the product it TY.....sammi
Sammi K
Product Junkie7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Product Junkie7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2003 at 10:40pm
My stylists have always told me you can't do much of any chemical over a relaxer. You can use any kind of heat though. I am trying to grow mine out now. Better ask your stylis; but if Japanese straightening is chemical, I don't think so.
Knowledge is Power
xoliz623 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoliz623 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2003 at 1:43pm
im getting my hair japanese straightened on Tues. and if any1 else had this done id like to kno how it turned out & if you neede to buy any special conditioners & shampoos to care for your hair after it was done
IcyFire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IcyFire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2003 at 11:00pm
Well, I know that you need to get a very good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. I would recommend a special line, but I'm in the process of looking for one aswell.
Visit the Bright Skin Forum
http://excoboard.com/exco/forum.php?forumid=65288
xoliz623 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoliz623 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2003 at 11:43am
thanks...if you do find any good moisturizing products to use after TR please post them and let me kno..thanks...and ill let you kno how the TR came out on Tues.
Orc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2003 at 2:31am
Hello!
On this site people seem to be going TR mad.
Check it out.
http://www.beautywalk.com/talk/salon/
Blijf luisteren naar je lichaam en haar!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic