Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Big ears

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Divina View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big ears
    Posted: September 02 2003 at 11:45am
The only way my boyfriend can tame his curls is by having his hair cut extremely short. But his ears stick out, and I'm trrying to persuade him to grow it a bit!Anyone else agree?
http://www.justsnaps.com/cgibin/p2img.fcgi?action=1&album_id=169&photo_id=369&image=P
">
Frustrated ( View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frustrated ( Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2004 at 3:46am
I am a guy and can relate to your boyfriend in terms of having the hair really short. I have had my hair long for about 3 years now and when wet it is probably 4 5 inches below my shoulders. My problem is that it has gotten totally out of control and even though I wear it in a pony tail I am just thinking of shaving it all. I tried to get 3 or 4 haircuts last year at different places and could not get anyone to cut my hair saying it would be a pity to cut it. I guess if I had insisted on having it cut I would have had it but I guess I got sucked into not cutting it.

I just want to be able to get it under some control but have no idea what I should do. It is not as curly as it is wavy but I have like 3 strands of hair coming out of each folicle and it look unbelievably thick due to the volume of hair involved (both of my parents have straight/slightly wavy hair, I guess I turned out inheriting a weird genetic combination hehe). I think I would like to keep it long but I just need to find something that will keep it a bit flattened to my head and not have it fly in every direction. I don't want to wear it without a pony tail but even with it, it seems to thick; if I ever take off the band, it will kind of fall to both sides parted from the middle but it will be about 5 inches away from each side of my head. Pretty much it looks like an aphro without the top part making it fully round and unless I can come up with something to smoothen it up a bit, I am going to have to revert back to a crew cut or clean shaven head which I really don't want to have to =( Anyway I would appreciate any help that you may give.

Thanks..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic