Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bang styling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Snuggles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snuggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bang styling
    Posted: January 02 2004 at 11:21am
I always had this same problem, back when I had bangs...and I found that my best friend was my curling iron...not only could it curl wonderfully, but it can also straighten beautifully.

Be warned, tho, daily use of the curling iron as a straightener can lead to damage...if you use one every day, make sure it's the kind that has different intensities of heat, and use a lower setting :)
**Starving Actor** --Will Work For Peanuts!
tATu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tATu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2003 at 7:50pm
Okay, I need help. A lot of help actually, I have wavy, kind of frizzy hair and today I cut bangs. Oh boy...what the heck was I thinking?!They are way tooooo short and I can't use pins or any of that stuff, I have to style them and make them straight, but I have no idea how. Can someone PLEASE give me step-by-spep directions or name of the product I should use or something? Thanks and Merry Christmas:D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic