Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

curling bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GUEST! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUEST! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: curling bangs
    Posted: April 19 2004 at 4:26pm
hi,im a guy and i like streight hair, but im having a problem with my bangs when i wash my hair, all of my hair is streight except my bangs which curl and flick off to various directions because i gel my hair. but i want my hair to be streight also i need to achive this look in the pic but im puzzled, plz help , thx alot!

VyseTheLEgend View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VyseTheLEgend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2004 at 6:47pm
Hey bro,your right,i got the same exact problem.
AD View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2004 at 10:07pm
same problem here!! lolz
smittymarlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smittymarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2004 at 9:16pm
hey, I know this sounds ridiculous. . .but the one of the only ways you are going to be able to get the front straight is by blow drying it straight with a brush. Flat ironing over time creates damage and obviously you don't want that. . .
Talk to you your hair stylist.. .they should be able to help you correct the problem. If they can't, find another stylist. This is a very easy thing to fix.
GUEST! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUEST! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2004 at 4:08pm
dont have a stylist lol, just want something i can do at home and not use n e costy methods like buying hair streighteners, i could get more pics if u want, i just want the shiny kinda streight look, i heard u can do it with moose or wax but im not sure, i can buy any hair product from www.asda.com but i really dont know what to buy
frizzygirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frizzygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2004 at 1:08pm
you're right, the best product would be a wax or a gel. Just make sure the product you buy has no alcohol in the ingredients; this will make your hair even frizzier when heat is applied.
Blow-drying with a flat/paddle brush is the easiest way to acheive the straight look followed by a flat iron only if absolutely necessary. A flat iron can be extremely damaging, especially to curly hair. so use sparingly. A wax will keep it sleek and shiny and is easy to use. Might also want to try a shampoo and conditioner especially formulated for that sleek look. Try the Matrix line of products, most salons carry them.
Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic