Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

whats the best hair straightener??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bridie58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridie58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: whats the best hair straightener??
    Posted: May 21 2004 at 9:31am
Hi,
I'm new to this board and would like to ask a question, what is the best hair straightener?? I have hair like steel wool! I usually use a product called Glatt but they have changed the formula and it doesn't work as well anymore, I was thinking of Liscio japanese straighter or maybe bio-ionic, what is the stuff stars use to get that lovely dead straight, flowing hair???would love some advise here girls and boys!!
Thanks
Bridie
kylee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2004 at 9:16pm
A wonderful safe way to straighten hair is by using the bion japanese ceramic iron. It gets my hair so extremely straight! My hair is very coarse and thick. When i use the iron it becomes bone straight, silky and flowing. It''s expensive but well worth it!! Oh, I also use a heat protectant called TURN UP THE HEAT by beyond the zone which can be purchased at Sally''s. Good luck.
partymom2mom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote partymom2mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 12:19am
Could you please tell me where one would purchase a Japanesse ceramic iron
ildjarn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ildjarn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 12:43am
I've seen some on eBay for like $150. Is that what we're talking about here? Is it really as good as you say it is? I'll give it a shot if it is.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic