Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should I get bangs?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
macysdayparade View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macysdayparade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I get bangs?
    Posted: August 11 2004 at 12:42am
Bangs make you look younger. I saw this woman in a magazine who was 24, after a brighter blonde color and bangs, she looked 16 years old.

You need to buy a skinny flat iron to straighten the fringe. The problem is you've got to tone down the curls elsewear or cut the frizz there. Otherwise it will be obvious that you straightened your fringe.
bf2680 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bf2680 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2004 at 3:15pm
I have naturally curly hair that I also highlight blonde. I dry my hair straight and always keep it tucked behind my ears to keep it out of my face.
I have a VERY high forehead and would like to cut bangs to flatter my face. The problem is, I am afraid that with my hair type I will end up with a section of curly/frizzy hair instead of pretty bangs. What is your advice?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic