Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What type of products do you people use to style your curly hair?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What type of products do you people use to style your curly hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What type of products do you people use to style your curly hair?
    Posted: October 01 2004 at 2:19am
I am planninh to just leave my curls alone for now, no colour no relaxers. I wanted a new look. I use to put gel in my hair when it is short but now when it is slightly longer ( 2 inches when it is straighten ) i fell gels just make my hair flat with no life. I prefer it with out gel where it is just puffy, bouncy and soft to touch. But isnt there a product out their tha tis perfect to keep this curly texture.
ARGHH
frizzygurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frizzygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2004 at 10:31am
Try a cream or a pomade. When my (curly) hair was that length, i used Salon Selectives Molding Putty. It's in a small, green, tub-like container. A little goes a long way, it never weighed down my fine, curly hair and the curls always looked bouncy and touchable.
CO wash only since September '04! Dyed red botticelli curls (3b), fine and just past shoulder length
happybird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happybird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 4:46pm
last month when i liked my curls i used Frizz Ease. It keeps friz out and awesome texture and your great curls in! It's what I used.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic