Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

some curly questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: some curly questions
    Posted: November 21 2004 at 3:08pm
I've got wavy on top, curly underneath hair and other than put gel in it I don't know what to do with it. I like wearing it down but if I don't put some product in it I end up with big frizzy hair. I live in a very dry area and a very hot area. The summers are 100 F and up. Any ideas on what other products I could try? Gel makes my hair feel heavy. Would mousse be better? and how harmful to my hair is it to use product every day? Any conditoning tips? I posted in the long hair section cuz I'm growing it out so sorry if some of you have read my post twice.
I once saw a bumper sticker that said:
"I slow down for brunettes, stop for
blonds, and back up for redheads!"
banjocurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote banjocurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 8:58pm
i am just starting to use the devachan curly hair care routine and have found that using conditioner and less gel works ok for me. i swim a lot and put in whatever conditioner i find around before i go in the pool and then i rinse my hair in shower, using more conditioner and then let it dry naturally. it is a learning process for sure!
banjolady.susan@verizon.net
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic