Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hate my curly hair so have found a gr8 wayto wear it str8 without str8 irons
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hate my curly hair so have found a gr8 wayto wear it str8 without str8 irons

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hate my curly hair so have found a gr8 wayto wear it str8 without str8 irons
    Posted: January 30 2005 at 4:47pm
Ok so I have had tight curly hair all my life and have been str8 ironing it for a few years now- which has left it very dry and split. I love the str8 hair look, it makes me look so much more attractive. I was fed up having to get up an hour early for work just so i could str8en my hair so I decided on an ingenious idea (well I think it is). I have a weave done every 4weeks, my hair is cornrowed round my head and long str8 human hair is is sewn into the cornrows, I leave my own parting free to str8en and comb over the top of the tracks on the top of my head so it doesnt look fake-all i do is wash the scalp and str8en the top (parting) section fo my hair once a week leaving the rest of my hair to grow nice and healthy.
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic