Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need help with getting curls. Hyde style!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pancho08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pancho08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help with getting curls. Hyde style!
    Posted: February 26 2005 at 10:43am
Hi! Im a new user in this forum. (From Sweden =)

I've read some stuff and searched for some things I needed answering, but no go.

So, I want to get the hairstyle of Hyde from "That 70's Show", but I'm not sure how it should be done.
My hair right now is about 6 inches top/front, 8 inches back and 4-5 inches on the sides...
I have pretty wavey hair, thinking about curling it.

Should I wait and grow it out some more before getting the curls?

Need all tips and help I can get from you, since I don't know anything about this kinda stuff.

Thx!
// Pancho
justblonde1390 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justblonde1390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2005 at 5:47pm
adding a little curl reativating gel to ur hair should make it curl a lttile more
good luck what part of sweden are u in?( my cousn travels and has lived in sweden)
Music=Love

You Are My Music
Pancho08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pancho08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2005 at 9:23am
Do you mean if I use some gel it will curl my hair for me? Because I was thinking of getting a perm..

Another question I have is how much shorter will my hair get after the perm? (So I know if I should wait or just go for it)

I'm from Stockholm (the capital city)

Thx =)
// Pancho

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justblonde1390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 6:18pm
ohh my cosin lived in stockholm for about 8 months she loves it there maybe u met her lol

if u have natural wave in ur hair the curling gel with make the waves hold and shape more

the perm depending how tight u get it will make u hair shorter up to 2inches9thats if u get sprial) but you could have less that that talk to ur stilest!
hope it helped
megan
Music=Love

You Are My Music
Pancho08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pancho08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2005 at 3:33am
I probably did not meet your cousin =)

I want to get a fro like Hyde on the show, is that a spiral perm?

People don't post too many replies on this website.
// Pancho

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justblonde1390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2005 at 5:54pm
yea thats a spiral
Music=Love

You Are My Music
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic