Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need help please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need help please
    Posted: August 25 2003 at 9:33pm
okay i am getting married in roughly 7 wks (October 11th.) i have my dress and Tiara .... butttt can't decide on a hairstyle for ANYTHING!!!

my hair is dark brown and the top layer is to the bottom of my ears and the bottome layer is down to the back of my neck ... i was wondering if anybody had good pictures of good short/medum up-do's or really pretty hairdo's period ...lol if anybody can plssssss give me a link or a pic it would make me the happiest person in the world

here is the pic of my tiara
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2848128938&category=15719

and here is my dress
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2847554724&category=46778

thanks in advance for help ...
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2003 at 5:07am
Well, I think if you have a tiara, you don't need a fancy hairstyle. It's a pretty simple, elegant dress, so you don't want to overdo it. Maybe just tuck your hair back behind your ears and wear simple, elegant earrings. If your hair won't stay tucked back well, maybe fasten it back with a few hairpins, but really you shouldn't need more than that.
Amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2003 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Kuroneko Kuroneko wrote:

Well, I think if you have a tiara, you don't need a fancy hairstyle. It's a pretty simple, elegant dress, so you don't want to overdo it. Maybe just tuck your hair back behind your ears and wear simple, elegant earrings. If your hair won't stay tucked back well, maybe fasten it back with a few hairpins, but really you shouldn't need more than that.

heyyyyyyy now that might work!!!!!!!
COUNT DOWN TO WEDDING
7 wks left
highlights2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote highlights2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2004 at 7:23am
Hello good luck amanda hopefully everything goes well on the day for you , sophie hair designer are two excellent members on the hair boutique web page sorry i could help i think i arrived on the boards to late good luck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic