Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Casual Up-dos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jen8541 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jen8541 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Casual Up-dos
    Posted: December 19 2000 at 4:28pm
I found this great website that has not really up-dos but like half up styles that are a little funky. The only problem is that I can`t understand the directions. Can anyone explain them to me?
gurlpages.com/cool-twins/hairstyles.html

Thanks,
Jen
jen8541 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jen8541 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2000 at 5:10pm
Sorry, the site is
gurlpages.com/cool_twins/hairstyles.html
JenDoesHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenDoesHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2000 at 7:53pm
What part of their directions are you having problems with? Which style in particular?
Jen :-)
jen8541 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jen8541 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2000 at 3:10pm
I don`t understand any of it and I like all the styles except the last one and the one`s where they just have their hair up and curled.
NOYB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOYB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2000 at 3:28pm
Reply to message: 13.20.1
The directions are CLEARLY under the photo! They are very understandable!!! You part your hair and pull it in to two pony tails and mess up your hair!
jen8541 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jen8541 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2000 at 5:07pm
Reply to message: 13.22.1
I see that they are CLEARLY under the photo! But how do you put your hair half over like a ribbon at the bottom or twins your hair? And what are all the directions on the fifth pic saying?
Princess Daisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2000 at 9:46am
Reply to message: 13.24.1
This is what it says, (so I don`t have to go to the page to read it)
"How to make Mary-Kate`s or Ashley`s hair in this picture: First take two lines from two sides at the top of your head and make them into small pigtails. When that is done take almost a half of your hair and with those four pigtails make a small ponytail leaving more hair down then you took. When that is done take your ponytail and turn it over and place another ribbon on it. That`s all!!!"
Ok....well I`m lost too, but this is how I take it, part your hair down the middle take 4 small pieces out (to make braids) than pull it back your hair in to a half (messy) ponytail. That is the way I take it from the picture anyways! Well I hope what I just wrote you understand more! If not, I`m sorry I couldn`t help you!

Princess Daisy
Inches don`t matter
jen8541 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jen8541 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2000 at 3:23pm
Thanks Princess Daisy! I can understand those directions.
Princess Daisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2000 at 3:53pm
Reply to message: 13.28.1
Well I am very glad to help. :) And very happy you understood what I was trying to say! :S

Well I hope you can do the style now!

Princess Daisy
Inches don`t matter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic