Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i have short and and a formal in 1 week!! HELP!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i have short and and a formal in 1 week!! HELP!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Caitlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caitlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i have short and and a formal in 1 week!! HELP!!
    Posted: January 24 2001 at 5:27pm
I i have short hair atleast up to the bottom of my ear lobe..and i don`t know what to do with it!..and the formal is in 1 week! what do i do!..i want it to be the best formal ever..but i dont` want the worst hair do..and i dont` know how to fix it up..have any ideas? please help! email me at irmochic@sc.rr.com THANX :)
Jenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2001 at 7:48pm
Reply to message: 13.63.1
Hi! I also have very short hair, almost in a pixie style, but i know many styles for all lengths of hair. i would have to say that knots, either gathered in a cluster high at the back of your head, with small, barely there gems. always a cute selection! To talk about other styles or some tips, e-mail me at jenna_gerald@hotmail.com
bean47 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2001 at 6:28pm
what u can do is in the front, split your hair into sections and do loose cornlows by taking hair in the front and twist backwards. as u twist, take little pieces of hair(like french braiding) and do that for a bout 3 inches then hold it back w/ either the little butterfly clips or clear elastics. hope i helped a little!
HeavenzAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeavenzAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2001 at 7:49pm
Reply to message: 13.107.1
quote:

bean47 originally wrote:
what u can do is in the front, split your hair into sections and do loose cornlows by taking hair in the front and twist backwards. as u twist, take little pieces of hair(like french braiding) and do that for a bout 3 inches then hold it back w/ either the little butterfly clips or clear elastics. hope i helped a little!

Hey girl I think you should do the cornrows too with hair that short.. It will be cute don`t worry. But please help me too!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic