Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Formal Hair ideas! Please help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Formal Hair ideas! Please help!
    Posted: February 19 2001 at 12:58pm
Hi everyone! My school`s formal is coming up in 3 weeks and I need some ideas for cute updo`s, or basically anything. I have brown hair that`s layerd, the longest layer goes about an inch past my shoulders, and the shortest is at my shoulders. I also need some ideas for shoes. I have a long, light lavender dress, what color/type of shoes should I get. Thank you so much!
Princess Daisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2001 at 10:20am
Reply to message: 13.76.1
Hey Princess
With my lavender bridesmaid dress we wore, silver shoes....You could get dress silver sandles or something.
Are you doing your own hair or going to a hairdresser?
You could try a french twist or knots....I`m trying to think of some more ideas but can`t right now!

Well if I come up with some more I`ll reply

Princess Daisy
Inches don`t matter
Jenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2001 at 8:00pm
Reply to message: 13.78.1
hey princess, yes, silver sandles sound good, you might want a very small little silver purse or something to go along. how does your hair look down? yes, updo`s are good, but a very sexy look can simply be down. you might want to try soft waves or curls. have you seen that new style with crimps and curls combined? that could be cute, depending on your hair, but only you would know how your hair is, so reply and let me know the thickness/ thinness of your hair so i can help a little more
good luck! :)
Jenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2001 at 8:03pm
hey princess, yes, silver sandles sound good, you might want a very small little silver purse or something to go along. how does your hair look down? yes, updo`s are good, but a very sexy look can simply be down. you might want to try soft waves or curls. have you seen that new style with crimps and curls combined? that could be cute, depending on your hair, but only you would know how your hair is, so reply and let me know the thickness/ thinness of your hair so i can help a little more
Jenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2001 at 8:06pm
Reply to message: 13.81.1
quote:

jenna originally wrote:
hey princess, yes, silver sandles sound good, you might want a very small little silver purse or something to go along. how does your hair look down? yes, updo's are good, but a very sexy look can simply be down. you might want to try soft waves or curls. have you seen that new style with crimps and curls combined? that could be cute, depending on your hair, but only you would know how your hair is, so reply and let me know the thickness/ thinness of your hair so i can help a little more

whoops :) sorry about the second one guys, i accidentally hit submit twice!!!
princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2001 at 8:14pm
Reply to message: 13.82.1
Jenna,
My hair is pretty thick, but its also fine if i straigten it...thanks for helping. What is this curls and crimping at the same time?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic